Quality Ironworks has an immediate opening for Mig Welders at our headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products-MIG Welding
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Material Handling
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with miller welding tools and procedures using the .035 MIG process.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics (sometimes it'll be a shop drawing.)
- MUST be able to read WELDING BLUE PRINTS. Test will be given.
- Must be able to read TAPE MEASURE to 1/32?
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift 25-75lbs regularly.
- Fitter Welder a Plus
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Complete benefits package – Including health, dental and vision insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity for Advancement – many of our managers were promoted from within!
- Team environment – Enjoy working with a supportive group of employees that look out for one another.
- Job stability – You can feel secure in your job because of the company’s agenda of predetermined projects.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying